Cluster Map of Our Visitors

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Two Front Teeth By KD

When I was 9 years old I slept over my Nanny’s house with my cousins. I was almost August and I had a birthday party the next day at 3:00pm. We all wanted to go swimming in my Nanny’s pool. She has a small waterslide that is so much fun. Me and my cousin, Erin, would race to the slide to go first. The concrete around the pool would get slipperier every time we would race. So when we were racing we ran and Erin slipped and pushed me down on accident. I fell on the concrete and cracked my two adult front teeth. I looked like a vampire cause it looked like I had two fangs and blood was dripping down. So my mom called the dentist and he said to come right now. So we did. He put a glaze over the sharp part so it didn’t hurt. We had to go back tomorrow at 12 to get them fixed. on the way there I started to get worried that if this takes to long I will miss my friends birthday party. He fixed them in a hour and a half. Now I have bondings and no they are not fake they’re like regular teeth.
THE END

6 comments:

backflip2396 said...

ouch!!!!!!!!

backflip2396 said...

good story!!! Alot of detial. The readers could defenitly picture a picture in their head. I couldn't imagan the pain that you must have been in.

Anonymous said...

Great story KD, It was funny how your cousin was so competitive that he biacsident shoved you to the concrete. It looks very realistic if you picture it in your head. Good job.

Anonymous said...

i loved your story kd. when you riced to the pool who won the race. is he competitive.

Anonymous said...

My cousin is a girl and we are not that competitive.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it hurts but it was a good story.