Cluster Map of Our Visitors

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Rain Forest Adventure By SG

Taco the chiwawa was on an adventure in the Rain Forest. He was walking through all the branches, trees, and leaves. He was still walking when a monkey came up to him.
" Hi I am Taco" "What's your name?" "My name is Freddy,” The monkey said. "Hi Freddy" Taco Said." I saw you walking when I was up in the tree." Freddy said. " Freddy do you know the way around the Rain forest?" "Yes Taco I live here" “Can I walk with you?” said Freddy “Yes” taco said. All of a sudden Taco fell in a big black hole! Taco quickly tried to get out but he couldn’t. Taco was scared because he was afraid that he would never get out. Then Freddy was building a long rope to get Taco out. Taco grabbed the rope and was being pulled up when the rope snapped. Taco fell and hit the ground. “ Are you ok?” “Yes”-said Taco. Freddy was ready this time he built a ladder and sent it down so Taco could get out of the hole. Next, Freddy knew something was wrong because Taco wasn’t coming out of the hole. Freddy quickly jumped down in the hole. Taco’s left leg was broken. Freddy knew it was probably when the rope snapped and he fell. Freddy Picked up Taco out of the hole and put a cast around his leg. “Thank you Freddy” Taco said. “Your Welcome” said Freddy.

The End

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a very good story

Anonymous said...

I liked your story but there was many dialog on one part of the story.My faverit part was when taco fell in a hole and then quickly tride to get out.

Anonymous said...

Good story SG, you had alot of dialog but you didn't indent for each new sentance from the caracters. I liked the emotions from the caracters, it helped me understand their persinalities.

Anonymous said...

I thikn your story is verey good so you should write more stories like this one.